Sunday, January 06, 2008

WING TUT!


Stop the press. Here’s something just too cool that I had to share with you, Gentle Reader… I’m at Yahoo and I’m cruising for a new picture to replace the one that’s been up since New Year’s Day and low and behold I happen to see a friend of mine.

…No really.

Check it: http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Most-Emailed-Photos/ss/1756#/080104/ids_photos_en/r456306930.jpg

The article is from Reuters (by Tim Shaffer) and says… “Wingbowl participant Elliott "Wing Tut" Maruffi-Cowley grimaces as he holds down chicken wings after the second round during the 14th annual Wingbowl event in Philadelphia, February 3, 2006. A Chicago tavern said on Thursday it will begin selling chicken wings coated in one of the world's hottest peppers -- a dish so hot that patrons first have to sign a waiver agreeing not to sue for injuries.”

How cool is that?

There will be more seen from Elliot in 2008 ladies and gentlemen – things that I really can’t go into now, but let me just say that is SO COOL!

I had to share it.

No comments: