Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Curiouser and Curiouser


We’re all mad here… I’m mad, you’re mad. – the Cheshire Cat

I love to see what Tim Burton is up to. I have not preferred some of his most recent offerings (“Planet of the Apes” & “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory”) but come what may he is one of those storytellers that never ceases to capture my eye. He has a unique vision and, thankfully, he is at it once more. The first pictures from “Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland” have hit the net. You can see them for yourself right here: http://www.collider.com/2009/06/21/first-images-from-tim-burtons-alice-in-wonderland-updated/.

I’m looking forward to this one. The cast is stellar (that’s Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter) and the story is directly up Mr. Burton’s alley. When March 18th of 2010 comes along you will be able to find me at the multiplex – I’ll be the one remembering what the door mouse said.

No comments: