Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

You know what? I’m a glutton for punishment. I just wanted it known. I usually write a short script each week for the puppet ministry at our church (hey – that’s ok, it’s for God’s glory; not mine) but… I’m also heavily involved with several other major writing projects including this blog, my own personal “Bradbury Challenge”, a novel that I stepped away from for a period of time AND now – Script Frenzy (www.scriptfrenzy.org). Yep, one of my writing partners and I are hooking up for this event. It should be a blast. It’s a good time to be a writer but not a good time to be a writer who has to tend to things such as family, career and assorted other obligations. Man oh man – thank God I keep a notebook at hand.

Look – I know that I’m not the next Kurt Vonnegut or Hunter S. Thompson; but I don’t have to be. All I have to be is right here baby, yours truly, Evil Chicken.

Man, I’m tired – but more on that later; I have tales to tell…

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!

3 comments:

mommanator said...

you must get rest! blogging about mothers day and it was all about you! what kind of mother are you!?
You'll get it all done kiddo just remember to breathe!

Evil Chicken said...

For far too long women have monopolized Mother’s Day!

: )

mommanator said...

Yes, but there is a fathers day ya know. your turn shall be soon!