Saturday, June 30, 2007

DON’T TOUCH ME!

I’m a fan of New Jersey 101.5. It’s a talk radio station here in the Garden State. I’m at a point in my life where I prefer talk radio to the mass-produced corporate product that passes as music these days that top 40 radio stations continue to spit out. Just whatever happened to musicians who actually played an instrument and could make a harmony? It will come back, I’m sure but until then I’m hooked on talk radio.

I’m not so much a fan of the morning drive but come 10:00 AM, my radio is usually set for the Dennis and Judy Show. The same can be said for 2:00 PM, when the Jersey Guys, Craig Carton and Ray Rossi hit the airwaves.

Anyway, I don’t always agree with them (either show) but I am always entertained and informed on the goings on in the state that I call home.

I added a new link that has become a Panic Button for me lately. I find if I just click on the “DON’T TOUCH ME!” I feel better. It is from the Dennis and Judy Show. You can click on the link right here to your right under Evil Chicken’s Favorite Places. Not fer nothin’, you’ll feel better too.

4 comments:

Merci said...

But, Evil Chicken, the folks at 101.5 really hate us...

mommanator said...

I am glad the big guy got sirius radio! but dont tell him LOL.
I too was shocked about J Siegel- he seemed genuine!

Evil Chicken said...

Mommanator - Sirius must ROCK OUT LOUD.

Merci - Yeah, I've got a masochistic streak in me.

Zelda Parker said...

Do you receive the signal for XPN @ 88.5? There are real musicians who are trying to make it big and those that have. I like it and find it the next best thing to sirius.....XPN sponsored David Gray, Jack Johnson, Grey Eyed Glances, Jeffrey Gaines and Steve Forbert to name a few.