Saturday, October 05, 2013

The Polar Bear Plunge - 2014!



Friends, Romans, Citizens of the Internet, lend me your ears.  I would be remiss not to tell you that I have just joined Team Frozen Rabbitz for the POLAR BEAR PLUNGE in Wildwood, NJ!  The festivities will be held on 1/18/14, right there at the Wildwood Convention Center.  Good People, I am seeking two things:

1. Sponsors who would be so kind as to fund this adventure (this is for the Special Olympics in the South Jersey area & our team is trying to raise over $2,000). 

2. TEAM MATES!  Oh yes.  That’s right.  I’m recruiting.  We have a wonderful Captain and I am proud to be on her crew.  We are seeking other curious and wayward adventurers who have a yearning to cross something CRAZY off of their bucket lists.  Gentle Reader, THIS is your chance!  If you are from the South Jersey area JOIN US – it will be groovy. 

As always, I am The Evil Chicken.  That is my nom de plume on this provided link > http://wildwood-pbp.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1083486&lis=0&kntae1083486=73D20F10486F4102A7668A9719B8883A.  I am seeking the kindness of your consideration for remuneration upon feats rendered and/or fellow like-minded adventurers for an arctic, aquatic quest that will happen mid-winter on the island of Wildwood, NJ where the sand is gently caressed by the icy waters of the Atlantic Ocean.

For those about to PLUNGE, we salute you!  








No comments: