Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ever After Review First Issue

The very first electronic issue of the Ever After Review is up and running.  I haven't had a chance to sit down and check it out yet but when I do this: http://www.everafterreview.com/Issues.html is where I'll look.

The Ever After Review is a great concept for short stories, flash fiction and photography.  Short fiction has taken a hit over the years with what has happened to print and the craft has suffered.  The Ever After Review is the marriage of the medium with the ever emerging world of technology.  I don't know if there is an iPhone or Android App yet but it there's not then that development is only a matter of time. 

The story will find a way to be told.  Stories have a way of doing that.  The Ever After Review is a new 'story delivery vehicle' and that's a good thing.  It is a wonderful concept and I hope this is the first of a million and two issues.

No comments: