Monday, May 09, 2011

Strange Days Indeed


“Half my life’s is books, written pages. Live and learn from fools and from sages.” – S. Tyler

Strange things are afoot, wouldn’t you say? Floods, earthquakes, lost & found terrorists; it’s hard not to say that we live in interesting times. That being said, the times here at Rancho del Evil Chicken are getting stranger too. 3 out of 5 of us will be in college this year; Mother Hen, one of the Three Chicks and, yours truly. We will be working on Bachelors, an Associates and a Masters, respectively. Translation: all of the “free time” (which is really non-existent round these parts) that we have enjoyed is about to… well, let’s just say, get more complicated. That whole “can’t have an omelet without cracking some eggs” thing comes to mind.

I mention this for the simple reason that I may not be touching base here at Chicken Scratch as much as I have in the past – as much as I would like. Of course, the opposite may be true as well. We’ll have to wait and see on that one. So, as much as I would like to discuss “THOR”, the newest episode of “Doctor Who” or mention the idea that Meredith Vieira is leaving the TODAY Show; chances are I will have to pick and choose what is blog worthy and what is not. I already dance that dance; however, the absence of time may place more constraints on the issue than I hope.

So, there’s that.

We shall see…

We shall soon talk once more, Gentle Reader, until then, Adieu.

No comments: