Thursday, May 01, 2008

The Frenzy is Over


As I type this Script Frenzy 2008 is rapidly coming to a close. Bad Wolf and I crossed the finish line (100 pages in 30 days) in the nick of time.

It took us longer than expected due to unforeseen commitments that arose during the month of April but it is finished. The majority of the script I’m very proud of. The stuff that I’m not so fond of we'll fix next month.

Hold on a tick… It’s 11:59.

Wait for it… Wait for it…

BAM! It’s midnight. It’s May first.

Bad Wolf and I will make our fixes this month. It has been a joy and honor writing with my daughter. I’m looking forward to “Tales of the Astounding – Volume TWO”.

Rock on kid.

For further information please see: http://www.scriptfrenzy.org/. Thanks once more to the Office of Letters and Light the non-profit that sponsors this as well as NaNoWriMo. It’s been way too much fun!

No comments: