Monday, August 20, 2007

The Rumors of my Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated.

Words quietly uttered; whispers on the wind.

Has Evil Chicken deserted the Nest? Is it possible that he’s found greener pastures or perhaps been taken into captivity? Is there no balm in Gilead?

Gentle Reader, I beg your forgiveness. I have been away tending to pressing matters that (one day) I will share with you. Until then know that Evil Chicken is alive, well and happy. There has been much Pandemonium recently but it is all good.

By way of travel, most recently the EC-5 attended a photo shoot in front of the Aletsch Glacier. It was like the one in Mexico City a few months back. Once again I’m the one in the third row about eight people deep from the lower right hand corner of the picture.

I don’t know if it will help global warming but I can say that it was a cold day in Aletsch!

Talk to you soon.

4 comments:

Pax Romano said...

I will make no comments about that photo, your recent activty or the fact that you somehow managed to quote Poe in this posting...

Evil Chicken said...

: )

mommanator said...

I can't find you LOL

Evil Chicken said...

About the third row eight people deep from the lower right hand corner of the picture.

I'm the one with the sun tan lotion.