Monday, April 24, 2006

Don’t You Just Hate Random Thoughts

Ten minutes (or so) of Random Thoughts.

- I paid $2.92 for a gallon of gas today. Insane. Everything I said in “The Price of Complacency” I meant.
- Wendy’s Hamburgers. Why is it that something that tastes so good is so bad for you?
- Got a call from a friend of mine today, a film company in England is very interested in a script that he wrote called, “Scent.” They should be, it’s one of the finest scripts that he’s produced thus far. Good on you mate!
- We are about twenty geocaches away from hitting 500. We’re not really ‘about the numbers,’ so to speak but it’s still a cool anniversary.
- I should finish up Re-Energized Part II, but it’s getting late and I’ve got work tomorrow.
- I would get a whole lot more accomplished if I didn’t have to work. Come to think of it; a WHOLE lot more.
- A body was found today in Brendan Byrne State Forest here in South Jersey. Some contractors found it. Scary. My family and I spend a lot of time in these woods and other nooks and crannies around South Jersey. Sad.

Alright, that’s enough for now, I’m hitting the hay.

No comments: