Thursday, December 03, 2009

Iron Man 2


“Iron Man 2” will be hitting theaters on May 7, 2010. It will feature characters such as Whiplash (portrayed by Mickey Rourke), War Machine (the gray armored suit with the chain gun on the shoulder, played by Don Cheadle as Rhodes) and Nick Fury (Mr. Samuel L. Jackson). Robert Downey Jr. is reprising his role as Tony Stark the brilliant inventor, billionaire industrialist / weapons manufacturer who is all too human behind that iron mask. This is great stuff and it’s a great time to be a geek.

Man, I can’t wait. I’m so there opening night… Guaranteed.

Who’s With Me?!

3 comments:

mommanator said...

Love ya, but doubt it, teehee, SO how amny words did you get out there? and did you win! what was it about!

Evil Chicken said...

I love you too and YES, I will be in line opening night. I’m a geek. It’s what we do. : )

As for NaNoWriMo? It was a NoGo. I am a hack. Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you. He got me. “Uncle.” I had a little over 20,000 words – only about 30,000 words shy.

Ouch.

Next time will be the charm!

mommanator said...

good luck!